Saturday, December 4, 2010

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

Dear Grammy and Papa,
Mommy let me open one of my presents from you early beacause when we woke up this morning there was lots and lots of snow. I was REALLY excited to go outside but I didn't have any snow boots...so mommy got me one of your presents and there were these really cool pink boots in the bag. I love them and they did just the trick. So sorry you didn't get to see me open them, but here's what I look like in them. They're really warm and my feet stayed dry. Mommy liked that part.
The first thing I did when I got outside was to lay down and make a snow angel. I did a great job. Do you like my new boots?

Michael and I worked on rolling a snow ball around the yard until it got really big for our snow girl.

Here's our snow girl all finished. Isn't she tall. We worked really hard. Michael kept trying to hit mommy and I with snow balls...but we got him back.

Mommy says she doesn't like getting cold, but I think she likes playing with me in the snow.

When I got all wet and cold she made me go in and take a warm bath. Then I got to go to my friend Maggie's 4th birthday party at Explorium. It was really fun. They have a new room with a huge train set up. Will you take me to Explorium when you get here? Are you coming soon? I have a lot of books I need to read to you and new toys for us to play with. I don't always like talking on the phone, but I have lots of things that I'll talk to you about when you get here.
I love you and miss you. Thanks for my early present.
Love, Katelyn





No comments: