Monday, December 27, 2010

I love my life

It's two days after Christmas.
I stopped on the way home and got buy one get one free pizzas at Little Caesar's pizza (I know, I know...but seriously, how can you beat $5 for two pizzas on a cold night after 6pm, on the way home from work, after the craziness of Christmas and lots of cooking?) We ate pizza and salad. We played a lovely game of Candy Land and now Michael and Katelyn are playing with her new Legos.
This little girl who is so active and busy all the time is so intent and focused...happily building little doggies, a horse, a little house.

She got the girly Legos. :)

My heart is so full and content I could just burst.

My life is not perfect, but it's awfully close.
This was the best Christmas ever.
And tonight I'm nestled in with my little family just as happy as can be....even though it's winter.

2 comments:

Aaron Mansfield said...

Pink Legos. Kramer is a real man! And I love your life, too! The Lord is good, redeeming the time and tears.

Melissa K. said...

Thanks Aaron! Yep...he's a good man. God is so good!