Monday, March 14, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me!

Today's my birthday...and I had a great day! Michael and Katelyn made a strawberry dream cake for me yesterday and today they worked on frosting it. (so cute!) Michael made homemade frosting and everything. The cake turned out really awesome. Everyone loved it! Not only was it delicious but seriously, how sweet are these two to bake me a cake. Michael discovered just how fun it is to bake with Katelyn. :) The first strawberry she was going to put on went right into her mouth. Hee hee.
...so then she got a little more direction.

I'm so blessed!

...and then she lost interest altogether and just started licking the spatula.

It was beautiful again today. This is a perfect Katelyn shot. In the dirt with her skirt, tights and rain boots on. I told her that her boots were on the wrong feet but she just told me she liked them that way as she ran out the door. :)

Of course Katelyn helped me blow out the candles.

We had a cookout with friends and family and look at all my beautiful flowers. I LOVE THEM!!!!

Thank you all for making this such a great birthday. I feel really loved!!! I have a feeling this is going to be a GREAT year!!

2 comments:

Cindy Crissman said...

We had fun celebrating with you! Love you!

Melissa K. said...

Awww...thanks Cindy. I'm so glad you guys were all here. It was perfect. Love you too!!