Saturday, February 11, 2012

Cutest kids ever!

I know I'm biased, but I have the cutest kids ever. :)

Here's Noah hanging out in his carseat with his doggie.


Katelyn's best friends came over and she was so excited to introduce them to her brother. Such a proud big sis~


Katelyn got a great scarf and hat from her aunties for Christmas and she loves them. She thinks she's fancy. I think she's beautiful.


Her big smile gets me every time. I've been so proud of her. She's super sweet to her brother and she runs and helps us with anything we need. What a blessing this little girl is.


Noah was wide awake and playing with daddy today. Love it!


Cutest kids ever! I mean, look at this face.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so handsome. Love that you had the camera there with his eyes opened. He looks just perfect. I want to be there so bad and hold him and to give Katelyn hugs and kisses too! She looks beautiful in her hat and scarf. I'm so glad she liked them. Love you. A.B.

Carrie said...

I love, love, love, the updates and pictures of your family of four! Adorable pictures!