Saturday, February 25, 2012

More cuteness

Can you tell we have a new addition in the house? I'm a blogging maniac these days!

Papa, this picture is especially for you. Please note the polar bear shirt. And the polar bear is fishing...even better. :)



Michael's been bringing Noah upstairs when we tuck Katelyn in and she really wants him to stay and have a slumber party with her. We told her she'll have to wait for him to get bigger for that, but I see some slumber party fun in their future.



Katelyn really is the best big sister ever. And Noah is only three weeks old but already he just stares at her and seems very content and engaged when she is near. I'm pretty sure he loves his sister already.



This might be my new favorite picture. I think it will be framed and put up in our house sometime soon!



Katelyn drew a picure of a park with her window markers this morning. She was very proud of her masterpiece. If you look closely you can see a slide, swings and monkey bars. She loves the park!


2 comments:

Carrie said...

These pictures should win the most adorable sibling photos in the whole wide world!!

Melissa K. said...

Thank you Carrie! I think so too...but I'm a little biased. :)