Tuesday, February 7, 2012

One day old

I will spend more time reflecting on the last couple of days once we get home, but for now, some pictures that I know you all want to see!

Seriously adorable!


I can not even tell you how much I love this man! He has been a rock and I can only pray this little boy grows up to be like his daddy.


Katelyn was SO excited to get to meet her little brother. She has been waiting for this day for a long time and she was so sweet with him.


Grammy will run you over for the chance to hold Noah. :)


Grammy love. Now there are two to spoil.



And now we're a family of four. Pretty awesome!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have tears flowing down my checks as I type this. I am so happy for all of you. The look on Michael's face holding his son...says it all. Not to mention Grammy holding both grandbabies. The family picture is awesome! It just doesn't get any better than this. Hope your day goes great. Make sure you give Noah lots of hugs and kisses from me. Love A.B.

Carrie said...

Beautiful beautiful pictures!! You are so blessed and I am so happy for you!!