Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Sweet, sweet boy

I can't believe Noah is only two days old. It seems like he's been with us longer. I think we've just had a lot packed into a few days!

I got to take a shower today! It's the best shower I've ever had in my ENTIRE life. I feel so much better.


Don't you want to kiss him. I do it all day.



Big yawn.

"Check me out...I'm awake!"


Tongue out and kicking...that's our little guy. We get to go home tomorrow and although it will take me a while to be fully functional, I am so excited to get out of the hospital. We have had the best care though. I don't have any complaints and the nurses say that Noah and I are doing great and can't believe I just had a c-section two days ago. I don't have anything to compare it to but I'm super thankful that I'm recovering well. I have TWO cutie patootie kids to love on and play with at home so I think I'm feeling motivated! We are feeling so, so blessed! I've had two different nurses stop in and ask where our daughter is. Katelyn has become legendary around here and people are wanting to meet her. Hillarious. She has had lots to say to every nurse she's met so I'm sure they've passed along her excitement for being a big sister. I think Noah is going to be one very loved little boy!









2 comments:

Carrie said...

Melissa, you look great! I really mean that....not just trying to say nice words. For someone who just had a C section....you look wonderful! Noah is so so cute! Such a big boy! Please tell Michael we send great big congratulations to a proud poppa!

Melissa K. said...

Thanks Carrie! We're feeling really blessed and very ready to be home!