Sunday, March 4, 2012

Our new normal

It's hard to believe, but Noah is just about a month old already. I can't believe four weeks ago we were going into the hospital to start labor/delivery.

We are figuring out what our new normal is...but seriously, look at this face. He's such a sweet boy!!!


We spend a lot of time just hanging out together at home. Michael and Katelyn were watching a little movie together yesterday.


I love my little boy.


And having two kiddos and watching as they interact with each other is the best thing ever. Katelyn is adjusting so well and I'm so proud of the big girl she is. She gets herself dressed and brushes her teeth in the morning. She helps get us stuff we need when we're doing things with the baby. She even zipped up her own coat yesterday! I can't wait until she starts to teach Noah how to do things.


Katelyn and I were reading the paper together this morning. :)


My mom has been here all month and she's leaving tomorrow morning. We're not quite sure what we're going to do without Grammy. It has been SO helpful to have her here. Good thing she and Papa will be back in a month!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

What an adorable little face! That first picture is one everyone wants to kiss!