Friday, March 23, 2012

Happy kids

I'm very thankful our kids are generally happy kids (mind you, they have their moments).

Katelyn keeps telling people everywhere we go, "My baby is gorgeous. Do you want to see him?" She is so proud of her brother and doesn't miss a chance to show him off. I'd be embarassed if it wasn't so dang cute.



I asked the pediatrician when babies start to smile because Michael swore Noah was smiling (at three weeks) and she said typically at 2-4 months. Well, Noah is definitely smiling already at six weeks and we have lots of pictures to prove it. It's the cutest thing ever.






He loves her.




And he LOVES ceiling fans. They don't even have to be on to fascinate him.



Look at me in my Bumbo chair. I have to prop his head up a bit, but he really liked sitting in this thing. I like that we're getting to use all the baby gear.



Every once in a while he even makes a little sound when he's smiling. It's the littlest giggle. :)



I love this girl. She has been the hugest helper. I'm so stinking proud of her. (And so thankful...I often need the extra hands.)



Look at me!





Katelyn was singing Itsy Bitsy Spider for Noah. I'm glad they can entertain each other!




Catch ya later...we've gotta go play some more.

No comments: