Monday, March 12, 2012

March in Kentucky

We woke up to this last Monday...five inches of snow.
We haven't had snow all winter and this is how we started March!


This is just a sweet picture! Everyone says to sleep when the baby sleeps...


We're using cloth diapers for Noah and we think he looks like a little sumo wrestler. :)


I love this little face. He's such a good baby!!!


And these two faces together...even better.


Tomorrow is my birthday (yep, I'm 29...thanks for asking). So Michael invited some friends over this weekend for a little party. I'm really blessed!!!


We were hanging out watching daddy wash the dishes. We're so helpful.


Remember the first picture? This was one week later. It's supposed to be in the mid-seventies all week. Gotta love March in Kentucky. It's time to start getting the garden going. I'm going to do some weeding and hopefully get some lettuce, cabbage and broccoli planted this week!


I LOVE SPRING!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to my OLDEST niece! 29 again! Gotta love it! And the pictures are priceless! I love the one of Katelyn and Noah. Hope you have a fabulous day my Dearest Melissa! a.b.