Saturday, March 17, 2012

Yummy goodness

We've had some yummy food in the last few days! Michael was very sweet and got me a strawberry cheesecake on my actual birthday and we had a little family celebration.
Katelyn helped me blow out the candles and Noah watched her. :)



It was so nice out the other night that we went ahead and got the patio furniture out and cleaned up so that we could eat dinner outside...in the middle of March! Yeah!!!!



Michael grilled pork chops and I made a baked cauliflower dish, asparagus and focaccia bread (I didn't make that). Such a yummy dinner.



Last night we had "fancy appetizers for dinner night". (Katelyn thought this was really fun.) I made salad with grilled chicken (that we had leftover), avacados, strawberries and walnuts -delicious!. We had crusty bread with brie (Katelyn had string cheese), pears and meatballs (Katelyn thought it was VERY fun to eat meat off a toothpick!).




I can tell I'm feeling all better because my desire to cook is back! Just in time for all the yummy fruits and veggies... Oh, and Katelyn discovered this week that she likes cauliflower, spinach and asparagus. Just another reason to cook lots of veggies and make sure that she tries them all.


No comments: