Saturday, March 17, 2012

Mentally prepare yourself

Caution...if you don't want to be overwhelmed by the desire to hop in your car/on a plane and come to our house to hug and kiss some kids..DO NOT LOOK AT THESE PICTURES!!! Consider yourselves warned.

First off...Happy St. Patrick's Day. We aren't Irish. We don't really care about the holiday...but Noah looks cute in his St. Paddy's Day sleeper that Grammy got him.


Noah earlier today, konked out in his swing.


There's a new playground at a big park near our house and it was BEAUTIFUL today so we packed a picnic and headed out. Food always tastes better when you eat it outside. I think I grew up on peanutbutter, jelly and sand sandwiches at the beach. Katelyn just loves it when our whole family gets to do stuff together. She's always excited at the end of the week because it means Michael will be home during the day on the weekend.


Yep...he's cute.


Noah had a rough day at the park. Ummm, is this the cutest picture you've ever seen???


The playground is so new they don't have the swings hung yet, but Katelyn and Michael had fun together on all the other stuff.


Noah's smiling at us. Just in the last week he has really begun to recognize us and react. It's really sweet.


Of course we had to go to Wendy's for a frosty after spending HOURS at the park. What a fun, fun day. I love that spring is here and we are able to spend the day outside. We love family days!!! I think there are many more fun days in our immediate future!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

You all look sooooo happy! I love dropping in on your family via the web!

Anonymous said...

OK....you are making this separation very, very difficult. I am just about ready to jump in the car and head down. I CAN'T STAND that I haven't held Noah yet. I love all the pictures. He is getting so big...and the picture where he's smiling just melts my heart! Hugs and kisses to all of you! A.B.

Anonymous said...

OK....you are making this separation very, very difficult. I am just about ready to jump in the car and head down. I CAN'T STAND that I haven't held Noah yet. I love all the pictures. He is getting so big...and the picture where he's smiling just melts my heart! Hugs and kisses to all of you! A.B.