Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Mommy brain

I was up late last night sorting through stuff in Katelyn's room. I was working on getting her closet in order...so I got all the clothes out and started sorting them by size and season. I'm sure that some of it won't fit and some of it will be the wrong season. Chalk it up to retail therapy. Overall, Katelyn's going to have a fabulous wardrobe. Now I have to wash everything and put it all in the right places.

So finally at about 3am I figured I should go to bed. (Josh has been working 3rd shift this week which has me all out of wack). So I ran outside to throw the last of the trash out and haul the trash and recycling cans to the curb. When I woke up this morning they were still sitting there untouched. Today is Wednesday....our trash comes on Thursday. I think mommy brain has set in.

1 comment:

FHL said...

Sounds like you're nesting :-)