Saturday, March 29, 2008

The to-do list is getting shorter

What a week! I got my oil changed...got my eyes checked and got new contacts for the trip...renewed the registration for both cars and got a new drivers license...put up the border in the nursery...took tags off clothes...took toys out of packages...Today my friend Jonathan came over and painted our stairwell and upstairs hallway (I helped.)....I hung a few pictures in the nursery and painted the changing table (I bought it used and so I sanded and painted it.)....I put diapers, wipes and lotion in the bins I got for the changing table shelves (so cute). All that and worked too. I'm tired now. :)

The nursery is coming together! It's very fun. I'll post pictures when it's all finished.

Yesterday we got our in China itinterary...so now we know our flight info and what hotels we're staying at. We leave April 10th (Thursday) and arrive in Beijing on Friday the 11h...at like 9:40 pm....talk about a leap forward! We do a bunch of sight seeing on Saturday and then leave for Nanchang on Sunday morning. They'll bring Katelyn to us on Sunday afternoon April 13th. Yeah!!! Then we go to Guangzhou Monday morning, April 21st and leave to come back home April 24th.

Two weeks from tomorrow we'll have our baby. After so many years....just two more weeks. God is good.

No comments: