Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Oh the to-do list...

My question is, WHAT THE HECK HAVE I BEEN DOING THE LAST TWO YEARS???? Somehow we've had all this time to wait and wait and now we leave in four weeks and I can't imagine how I'll get everything done before then. But I've made my list and the goal is to mark at least one thing off of it everyday. Today I got Katelyn's care package finished up. We're sending her a little photo album with pictures of our family, a disposable camera for the nannys to take pictures of her (we hope we'll get it back when they bring Katelyn to us), a blanket, a couple of long sleeve shirts, a little toy and some chocolates for the nannys. I hope the package gets to her!!!

So tomorrow I think I'll work on the packing list so that I can start gathering the stuff we need to bring with us. I've already started the gathering, but I need to see what we still need.

Amazingly enough the house is almost all painted now! Whoo hoo.... I just have the stairwell and the upstairs hallway to do. Our friend is a painter, so we're going to have him come with ladders to do the stairwell in a couple of weeks. So my painting days are numbered....thank God! By the time I'm finished it will be time to start on the first room again. :)

Okay...why am I blogging, I've got stuff to do!

No comments: