Sunday, July 6, 2008

Katey Grace = Fashionista!

I just threw in a load of clothes for Katelyn. I wouldn't have even known it was time to do laundry for her except that she needed jammies washed. Why didn't I know you ask....because there are so many clean clothes in the closet there's no reason to do laundry! I think having nearly three years to wait for this baby paid off in the clothing department. Once she truly outgrows her 12 month clothes we won't have such the excess...but for now I feel like I'm dressing a super model every morning. (I wish my closet was so much fun!) I need to change her clothes a few times a day so she can wear all of this summer stuff. I must say that lots of this stuff was bought at the 70-80% off end of season clearance sales. I don't think I ever paid more that $5 for anything in there....Now I'm buying those $2 and $3 shirts for next summer!!! (okay so maybe the excess will continue)...I need to be better in this area. My mom is even worse...it's her fault I'm like this. :)

No comments: