Thursday, July 31, 2008

Hey now, she's a rock star...

Katelyn will finally wear her sunglasses without riping them off her face...and it's like she knows how cool she looks. We couldn't help but humor her! Here she is, just hanging out with grandpa! "Yep, I'm outside...I'm cool...how can I get mommy to let me eat the mulch??"
"Oh, the birds, the cars, the people..I love it out here!"
My girl who wouldn't put anything in her mouth is a PRO now. In fact, she really doesn't want to eat anymore unless it's something she can put in her mouth herself. Dinner has become quite the messy event...thank goodness it's followed by bath time!
And really, who cares about the mess. The kid is so stinkin' cute...the mess is well worth it. Just so you know...my child is not the one who stays clean...food, dirt, sand, water...she loves it all.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My Katelyn is one cool Dudette! I miss her. I need to see her again and spend days with her hugging and kissing her. Thanks for the update. I've printed off to bring to show Grandma.

A.B.