Monday, July 28, 2008

She's a keeper

First, I'm sorry that I haven't posted in so long. Katelyn and I went up to Michigan for a long weekend earlier this month and had SO much fun hanging out with the whole family. Katelyn did great! We drove up there and back and she was awesome!!! She did really well meeting so many new people and I took her out to Lake Michigan and she LOVED the sand and water. I've never seen her so excited. My mom and dad have been having so much fun with the baby. I love this picture. It looks like they caught a good one...She just loves them and makes all kinds of silly faces when they come into the room. This is my future sister in law, Niki, my mom, Katelyn and I. We (along with Josh, dad and Mike) went out to dinner. We laughed when we all got together and looked at our outfits. We look like a watermelon.
Oh, Katleyn loves playing with her Grammy. Look at that smile.
Katelyn, who will be just under two at the time, is going to make her flower girl debut in Uncle Mike and Aunt Niki's wedding next spring. Here are the girls practicing their smiles. (I love this picture!) Niki is a GREAT addition to our family and fits right in...and puts up with my brother. (Sorry Mike...I love you man!) She's a keeper too!
Today is mom's birthday. We had a great night hanging out together. Dad is such the romantic...he makes homemade cards with a sheet of printer paper and a sharpie (good grief...ever the pragmatist). This one says "I love senior citizens." hee hee
My grandma is in the hospital right now. She's a living miracle. She's strong and courageous and such a fighter. I know my aunt will bring her computer to the hospital...so grandma, we love you so much and we have half of Kentucky praying for you...get out of that hospital soon...there's a beautiful lake down here we want you to see!!!! That grandma, she's a keeper too. We're so blessed.

1 comment:

"T" said...

Glad yall had such a great time. She has such a beautiful smile.:)