Saturday, July 5, 2008

Remember when?

Remember when we got our baby and she couldn't sit up on her own...she cried and cried when she was handed to us...And now, less than three months later she is a wild child. Katelyn's figured out how to get from the coffee table to the couch to the end table to the chair to the sliding glass door. She was standing at the coffee table the other day while I was getting her lunch ready and I looked up and she was at the sliding glass door!!! Good grief. Everyday she learns how to do something new. She loves loves being outside so being able to get to the sliding glass door on her own makes her happy. She can watch the dog and the birds all on her own. This might be my favorite picture of her ever. I'm going to get it enlarged and hang it on the wall. It really captures her personality. She's so observant...like a sponge, just takes it all in...so very curious about everything!
Watching Brody...
Okay, so I need to move the plant and pictures. I'm grieving the loss of a decorated house!
What's happening out there???
Katelyn and I are headed up to Michigan on Thursday. We're so excited to see everyone and I'm sure that no one will pay attention to her all weekend...geesh!

No comments: