Thursday, October 2, 2008

Fall is here....

Well the weather has officially changed...clear blue crisp days...AWESOME! It's just beautiful here and I love the anticipation of the leaves changing colors. I'll get some outside pictures in then next week or so. But Katelyn's fall wardrobe is being unveiled. :) She's just getting so big. Just in the last couple of weeks I look at her and see a little girl, not a baby anymore. Oh, bittersweet. Dancing while we eat snacks.
Being coy...
I know I cut off part of her head, but look how tall she's getting!
Katelyn thinks it's fun when I pull out the camera now, so she runs toward me to try and grab the camera...so I end up with lots of pictures that look like this.
Katelyn and I are going to Nashville this weekend to see my best friend from college, her husband and their baby boy. I'm so excited for a fun getaway. I'll have good Nashville pictures to come!!

No comments: