Sunday, October 12, 2008

Just hanging out

Katelyn and I have had a super fun weekend. The weather has been BEAUTIFUL, so yesterday we had a play date at Woodland Park with my friend Megan and her son Jeremiah. We went and had lunch and then yesterday evening we met my other friend Megan and her daughter Naomi at a different park to play. Whoo hoo for park hopping. Today we went with my friend Charlotte to a huge craft fair and tonight we went over to Mike and Susan's so Maggie and Katelyn could hang out and I could show Susan just how many things you could make with a rotiserrie chicken! :) So in between it all, here are some cute pictures of little miss PERSONALITY!
I was putting her shoes on, which are SO cute by the way and she was a picture waiting to happen....Oh yeah, smile for the camera...work it...
How big is Kateybug? SO BIG of course!!
"Hey you, lady with the camera, STOP IT already and get me off this table!"...
..."So I can run, run, run."

Goofy kid. If you call us, she'll perform her animal sounds for you....Cow, sheep, cat, lion, monkey. And then she'll blow a kiss...mmmmmwwwaaaahhhhh, and say bye bye. Oh, and that red furry guy is MoMo and the apple is an APP. So smart this one!

No comments: