Friday, October 24, 2008

Rain, festival and soup...a cold fall day.

Today was a rainy, cold, Fall day. Katelyn slept for over 3 1/2 hours this afternoon! She did cut two molars this week, so I think she was worn out...but really I think snuggling up for a long nap on a rainy day is a delightful idea. I read magazines, watched Oprah and made more potato and corn chowder. Yummy! Tonight our YMCA was having a fall festival, so Katelyn and I went and met our friends and their little girl for some fun.Katelyn's been getting very excited every time she sees a pumpkin...it was her favorite thing at the festival!

Katelyn's got a fun costume that will be revealed later this week, but I went over to my favorite consignment store today and bought her this shirt (for $1.99 I might add). It says, "Who needs a costume when you're already a princess?" Yep, that about sums it up!

She's getting so tall...it's ridiculous how fast she's growing. She was all cuddly and wanted to snuggle after her nap though, so she's allowed to get big as long as she still wants to curl up with mommy!



No comments: