Friday, October 3, 2008

Feeding time!

Hey, this is Katelyn...I'm a big girl now. I know how to use a spoon...all by myself. Mommy tried to take it from me to help me out, but I had a death grip on that little piece of plastic. I showed her...First you scoop...Then you go straight for the mouth...and I'm really good at putting things in my mouth.
Then you lick all the stuff off the spoon and start again. Mommy had the camera and the video thing out. She's crazy. I'm not sure what the big deal was. Of course I can use the spoon. I'm not an animal.
We're off to Nashville tomorrow. I can't wait to see everything out the window and meet these people mommy keeps talking about. They better be cool. Heck, who's kidding who? I think I'll just sleep on the way down there. I don't know what it is about being in the car but it's so warm and cozy....yawn...it just makes me sleepy.

No comments: