Friday, October 17, 2008

Katelyn is 16 months!

Hello...let me introduce you to little miss attitude....she's got a super strong will...she knows what she wants, when she wants it...and this face is a signature face. :) Can you believe she's 16 months old already! Good grief she's getting big. Katelyn's new thing is to hand me all her stuff, one at a time, all day long. She really likes to give me her sippy cup and hunks of food when she doesn't want them any more. Such a giver. It's usually accompanied by shouting, "No!" (That means, mommy, I don't want this any more.)

"Mommy, you just keep going with that camera."
This picture should really be at the end. After all our playing and picture taking, Katelyn got her final CRAZY burst of energy for the night...she was running, rolling, going up and down, wanting me to pick her up and tickle her...buy the end of these antics, the cute hair was completely wild.
"Hi everyone! Come visit me!!! I'm REALLY cute!"


"No mom, wait, I'll find the book I want you to read."


Hey there little book worm...
"Mom, you're interrupting me. I just got to the good part. Three singing pigs say la, la, la."
"Okay enough, I can't concentrate already."

Okay, you have a recipe and a T O N of new Katelyn pictures. My work here is done!
Night night.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

too cute! way to go, Ms. Attitude!

Adrianne said...

She really has your cheeks Lissy Jo! ~Dree Dree