Sunday, August 2, 2009

Braids

First of all...someone needs to be proud of me for posting so much in the last few days!! I had to post these pictures though. Katelyn's hair has gotten so long that I put it in BRAIDED pigtails this morning. She looks so stinkin' cute!!! Here she is watching her new Ni Hao Kai Lan dvd. It's a show on Nick Jr. It's similar to Dora but Kai Lan is Chinese. So Katelyn is learning some words in Chinese now. Excellent!
I tried to get her to look at me but she was completely captivated by her show.

Here's the profile. Doesn't she look like a picture of summer??!!

She has been really into taking her baby for a walk in the stroller lately.




It's a beautiful summer day here. Church went well this morning and now we're just resting!

1 comment:

A. Shirley said...

Yes, we are very excited to see so many updates and pictures this week! She is getting cuter by the minute! Make sure you give Katelyn lots of hugs and kisses from Aunt Shirley!