Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Beautiful girl...

I know I'm biased....I know this...but really, my daughter is gorgeous. (Again, I can say this because she's adopted so I had nothing to do with this genetically.) She smiles and her whole face lights up and you just can't help but smile with her....Look at these pictures and just try not to smile...I dare you.
So big...really she is just getting so big....

I smile every single day....no matter how hard the day is...I always smile. How could I not?

The Target toy catalog is here...and Katelyn's been pouring over it....very intently. Christmas is coming!!! It's going to be so fun this year.

She spotted the Super Why computer...she loves Super Why.



I brought Katelyn into my room for a while this morning because it was still a little early to commit to starting the day. :) She climbed into bed with me and laid there with her little face right in front of mine and she said, "I wub you mama. You my best frwend eber eber." I'm not lying...and my heart melted. (I would like this documented....ten years from now when she's screaming that she hates me while slamming a door, I want to be able to read this...)

1 comment:

Aunt Bird said...

She certainly is beautiful. I am so looking forward to having both of my beautiful girls with us for Thanksgiving. We are going to have such an awesome time! Love you bunches. a.b.