Sunday, November 1, 2009

An extra hour of sleep...maybe not.

I was pretty excited about the extra hour of sleep that we were going to get last night....until Katelyn woke up at 5:30. After some coaxing she laid back down and was relatively quiet until 7, but then she was definitely ready to get up. So we were ready EARLY for church today (that's a first). We went outside for a few minutes before we left and of course I had to snap a few pictures. I know this is my girl. I make the same crinkled up brow when I'm concentrating on something. :)
All ready to go to church and play with her friends!

She heard an airplane and was pretty interested in that...

"Mom, are you almost done?"

I went to Half Price Books and got a book for $1 and then went over to Starbucks and read my book with a pumpkin spice latte. Ahhhh...I'm all ready for the week now.
And for those of you who were mad at me for not posting often enough...have I caught up yet?

2 comments:

Aunt Shirley said...

You are finally catching us up! What an absolute doll! I love the way she painted the pumpkin. She gets her artistic side from her favorite Aunt Shirley! Thanks for sharing! Love you both lots! a.s.

Sean and Mic said...

Melissa-
I followed your blog so closely while you were in China, as I travelled right after you to Nanchang. I think I hung on your every description of your time in China, knowing my turn was next!
Then I went to China, came home, got busy with our girl, and "lost" your blog. I am so glad to have stumbled across it again. Your daughter is beautiful and looks so happy! While I am guessing there have been some major changes in your life this last year, you and your daughter just look so happy! Just wanted to let you know that I am glad to have "found you" again.
-michelle