Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!! Katelyn and I came up to Michigan to spend a long weekend with family. I must say, I love my crazy family. We laugh all the time and when one of us needs something everyone rallies. It's pretty amazing actually. Katelyn and our whole family are at the top of my thankful list this year! Here's a picture of my aunt, three of my cousins and me!
Katelyn loved hanging out with everyone. A day of lots of food and activity. Perfect for this little one.

Two more cousins! (I have lots of them.)

We can hardly be serious for five seconds. Getting a "real" picture is next to impossible. :)

Katelyn loves my cousin Billy. No one can figure it out really. She goes right to him and sits on his lap. I mean, I tried to tell her that he used to bite me when we were kids, but she just won't listen. I think he was bribing her with candy.

Jen and Billy really love each other...can't you tell?

Joey loves his mama...as he should!

Katelyn loves Adrianne. Adrianne is awesome with kids and she's found herself a little buddy.

Aunt Diane said that yesterday was the 40th anniversary of her and Uncle Ed's engagement. Uncle Ed really was excited to hear that. Nick was not helping... :)

Janna made an apple pie and a pumpkin pie. This picture is for my dad. I was told I had to rub it in that we ate apple pie without you. (Sorry, I was forced to post this.)

We missed grandma for sure, but we really did spend time counting our blessings and we know she would have loved that. We all missed my mom and dad who are in Arizona and my brother and sister in law that are down in Kentucky...but Christmas is right around the corner and we can't wait!!!!

No comments: