Saturday, November 28, 2009

A day at the beach...

I really love western Michigan. If it wasn't for the winter, I could live here. My aunt, cousin, Katelyn and I went out to Grand Haven today on Lake Michigan. This is one of my favorite places ever!
Katelyn had a great time playing with the sand, running and jumping on the big rocks. Such a happy baby.

Here's Adrianne and Kateybug. They're a great team! Katelyn likes getting to play with her cousins. (I do too.)

Here's Katelyn looking at Lake Michigan. We didn't walk out to the lighthouse because I was rather nervous having this busy little girl on the section of the pier without railings...and it was freezing!

Here's Aunt Shirley and I. This would have been the perfect picture if it weren't for the wind giving us peacock hair.

We're heading home tomorrow and I'm a little sad to leave. It's been such a great weekend and I'm so thankful for time to relax and spend great time with family. We're so blessed! Really we are...

No comments: