Sunday, February 21, 2010

A great weekend

Why does the weekend fly by so quickly?? It's time to start another week already. That just doesn't seem right. We had a great time this weekend though. The highs yesterday and today were in the low 50's!!!! Praise God!!!! So we went out to McConnell's Springs for a little hike/walk yesterday and we went to the park this afternoon. Katelyn was SO excited to get to run and play outside. She was dirty today and loving it. She was running so fast and talking a mile a minute. So fun to watch her.
I think she's getting geared up for March Madness!
Go Cats!

Here she is all dressed up for church this morning. She liked getting to wear tights.

She was playing with her crown and wand that she got as party favors from the birthday bash yesterday. She's the cutest princess I've ever seen.

Love, love, love her.

But as soon as we got home she wanted her purple shoes off so she could put on her boots.


What a kid. Such a fun couple of days. The sun was out and I feel like a whole new person. Now I can handle the rest of winter. I just needed a taste of spring to get me through.

No comments: