Thursday, February 25, 2010

Left to our own devices

Mommy says she needs a break tonight so I'm in charge of blogging. It snowed today and mommy seemed pretty excited that the kids didn't have to go to school. I got to eat spaghetti for dinner tonight and then mommy let me have a chocolate popsicle. Boy, was it good. Mommy said I had it all over my face...
Hey, what are you looking at? So I'm a little messy. I'm only two you know.

Just kidding. I think it's really funny to have food all over my face. Carpe diem I always say.

I told my mommy tonight that we were the best of friends. I really like hanging out with her. I help her with stuff like shopping and laundry. I'm pretty good at helping to clean up my toys.

Mommy's silly. Doesn't she know that she's going to get chocolate all over her face if she keeps trying to kiss me.

I don't think she minds though. I get her messy all the time. Okay...I've gotta go play. Mommy will be back to write later...





1 comment:

Aunt Bird said...

Thanks for the update Katelyn. You are just beautiful....messy face and all! Love you lots.