Saturday, February 6, 2010

Hangin' out with the big kids

Because I'm a children's pastor, Katelyn sometimes gets to come along on the field trips. During yesterday's after school program, we took the kids to the YMCA to play basketball and soccer in the gym. Katelyn loves getting to play with the big kids and they're really sweet with her. They look out for her and try to get her to play with them.
Of course for Katelyn, snacks are part of any outing. :)
And then she ran, and ran and ran in circles. She's very quick.

I'm not sure what was happening here, but it looks like she's busting out a dance move. Hillarious.

And a mouthful of food...of course.

The girls were showing Katelyn how to run up to the wall and jump up as high as you can. I think she's got a way to go before she'll reach the top...but she tried hard.


I'm so thankful that I have a job where I get to do something I love and have Katelyn there with me for parts of it. It's the best of both worlds.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lucky gals. You have so much love inside you Melissa.
It really shows.

And I like your new page. Way to allow transformations to unfold.

Hugs being sent to you and Katelyn.

Love,
Doris