Friday, February 19, 2010

Kids say the craziest things...

Katelyn has been on a roll today. She was bouncing around in her crib this morning singing and having pretend conversations with her Elmo stuffed animal at the crack of dawn (okay like 7am).
When she's done playing she starts hollering, "Mama, mama, I want to get up now."

So I go into her room and she throws herself down on the mattress trying to hide from me. I throw a blanket over her head and she takes it right back off, looks at me and says, "I'm too hot for me."

Then we were in the car driving to the gym and Katelyn looks out the window and says, "Mama look, it's amazing." (Lexmark was on one side and a trailer park was on the other.) I said, "Amazing, really?" and Katelyn said, "Sure."

Then we get to the gym and I'm carrying the gym bag, the diaper bag and Katelyn through the parking lot and then as we're going through the front door Katelyn looks at me and says, "I'm happy to help you."

This kid is a hoot. I laughed out loud all morning. She never stops talking or moving but if you listen for five minutes, you'll be laughing too!

No comments: