Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wild child

She doesn't sit. She talks a lot...and loudly. She bounces like Tigger. She jumps off the curbs and spins in circles. She runs through everyone's yards. She's a wild little girl...full of so much life. Her imagination is HUGE. She's always up for an adventure. I mean, what's not fun about this picture?
Oh...I almost forgot....chasing and being chased are her favorite passtimes. Don't come over and plan to sit on your tush. Get ready to run from one side of the house to the other and back again...a zillion times. (Just ask Michael...he'll tell you all about it.)

But sometimes a girl needs a little rest. Where would be a good place to relax you ask? Well the stairs of course. They are the perfect Katelyn width.

But the squirmming begins again rather quickly!

She was so wound up tonight she wouldn't even sit down for story time.


But she did go to bed really easily and is sleeping like an angel.
On a side note...I turned 36 this weekend! Happy Birthday to me. It was a festive weekend for sure. My neighbor, Holly, made me a Tuscan Citrus cake (yum). My brother and sis-in-law had us over for dinner on Friday and we had swordfish (yum). Michael and Katelyn and I went downtown to the St. Patrick's Day parade on my actual birthday and then we made homemade pizza for dinner (yum). Michael let me have it with all vegetables (yeah for me). Our pastor and his wife came over for dinner and dessert. Michael made me a chocolate cake with cherry filling and cream cheese frosting (yum...yum). On Sunday Michael took me out for Japanese food. Sushi and a bento box (yum, yum, yum) and then went to Starbucks for coffee. Such a fun weekend. I was definitely spoiled. I ate lots of great food.
And now it's back to the treadmill.
I think 36 is going to be a good year for me...



1 comment:

A.B. said...

I needed a Katelyn fix. Thanks for the pictures and update! Sure made me smile first thing this morning. Hope you have a wonderful day sweetie. I love you.