Sunday, July 19, 2009

A night at the fair

The Bluegrass Fair is in town and Katelyn took a super long nap this afternoon, so it seemed like the perfect evening to bring her to her first fair. Katelyn is a very observant child. She likes to just soak everything in so the fair is an ideal spot for her. She loved it!! All we really did was roam around, eat some popcorn and check everything out. She didn't seem very interested in riding the rides and she's actually too small for all but a few of them anyway. So parking was free, I paid $5 to get in, she was free and the popcorn was $1. I need to enjoy this year at the fair with a two year old. It's officially the cheapest fair I'll ever go to!
Here's my big girl with some big popcorn...
She got to "ride" the tractors



There was a little petting zoo and of course Katelyn just wanted to jump in the pile of hay.

Future Farmer of America...I think this could be true.

Katelyn loved the baby chicks. They were hatched yesterday. So cute.


I love spending time with Katelyn. I love watching her experience something for the first time. She's a little ball of wonder! I think we might have to go to the fair again next weekend. :)

No comments: