Wednesday, April 16, 2008

And of course some pictures...

Oh mama, why do you keep taking my picture??
This was a big deal that she would sit up on her own and play without one of us holding her. The pillow is back there just in case she falls backward, but she's sitting up all on her own. It's one of her new tricks. Yep, I know, she's cute. She's snuggly and sassy. She has the longest eyelashes ever. Everyone loves her cheeks and her eyes. Can you blame them?? She's sportin' the overalls and I finally got the hairbow in...although it won't stay. We just love her. She was pretty mommy focused today. That hasn't been the case before now. Josh is great with her and has been helping with everything. Tomorrow we're going to the countryside...about an hour and a half from here I guess. Fine with me. Katelyn LOVES being out and about. She just looks at EVERYTHING. She prefers an outing to staying in and when it's time to eat or sleep she will do that anywhere..but it must be at the exact time it's supposed to be or she gets cranky quick. 6am wake up. 7am breakfast. 9:15 bottle. 9:30 nap. Noon lunch. 1:30 bottle. 1:45/2:00 nap. 6:00 dinner. 7:45 bottle. 8pm bed. 1:15-ish bottle....start again. I mean she has an inner clock like you wouldn't believe. The rubbing of the eyes and the mmm, mmm, mmm cry means I'm tired. The aaahhh cry means I'm hungry. Everything else is secondary. She's a mess.


2 comments:

monalee said...

Oh my goodness - I can hardly wait to pinch those little cheeks - she's a doll. I know you all are having the time of your life!! We love you. God bless you.

Charlotte

Gaia's Touch said...

wow, you are picking up on her communication with you rather quickly. :)))