Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Even the airlines....

I just called Northwest because on the itinerary that the travel agent sent we didn't have seat assignments for the leg between Tokyo and Detroit...uh yeah, I'd like us to sit together for those 12 hours! So I called and the lady on the phone was nice as can be. She was asking questions about the adoption and congratulated us and even found us seats in a row of 4 that doesn't have anyone in the 4th seat...Okay that would be great for that many hours! She hooked us up!!! So far our experience with Northwest is going well. She said at this point it wasn't a very full flight (of course it's three weeks away so anything can happen.) Have I mentioned that I'm ready to go NOW????!!!! Even Josh is getting excited....miracles do happen. ;)

No comments: