Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Snotty baby

How is it possible that so much snot can come out of one little person? Sorry, I don't have any new adorable pictures. Katelyn's had a cold the past few days and she's been snotty and coughing and has had a fever on and off. Overall, she's still been in good spirits....so I think she'll be just fine in a couple of days. We took her to the pediatrician this morning and she's got an antibiotic and they said she looked healthy other than the cold. She weighed in at 21.2 pounds...so less than they told us in China. Still enough for me to carry around!

This morning she spit up and somehow managed to get it on my clothes, hers, the duvet cover, the sheet and therefore the mattress pad. Then she peed on the changing table while I was changing her. Quite a morning...so an extra two loads of laundry later I started to understand what my new life really looks like. Good thing she's worth it!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah yes, the joys of Motherhood!!! Good thing the "good times" outweigh the yucky stuff!!! Glad you are
having so much fun with Katelyn!
She sure is a cutie pie!!! Give her a big squeeze from her Aunt DeDe!!!
Love to all of you!

Anonymous said...

And we hoped and prayed for this....One day we will look back and say,"those were the good ole days". I sure hope Katelyn is feeling better. Post new pics when you can. We miss seeing her pretty face.
The Laubach's