Wednesday, April 9, 2008

We leave tomorrow!

In 24 hours we'll be boarding our plane! That is awesome!!!! We are just trying to get all the last minute stuff done today. We have our Wednesday night kids program tonight at church and I'm getting stuff done for that and all the last minute work things taken care of. I have GREAT volunteers and everyone is stepping up to take care of things while we're gone.

We haven't actually put things in the suitcases yet, but the suitcases are out and I have a detailed packing list. We are doing all our laundry right now and I have all the baby's stuff laid out and we laid out all the other stuff besides clothes last night...so now we just have to make it all fit in two suitcases, a carry on and two backpacks. I think we can do it. My packing list was really long but lots of the odds and ends for the baby are little and light... You should see Brandon's bed...it's currently packing central.

I've got to run to the bank and post office. Josh is going to get his hair cut and put the car seats in the cars. We're moving right along!!!

I think we're pretty organized and can put it all together today/tonight. Our flight doesn't leave until 11:15 am so we don't have to be up super early which is nice.

Did I mention that we leave TOMORROW????!!!!!

No comments: