Sunday, April 20, 2008

Some more cute pics...just because!

Just because she is SO stinking cute...here are some more pics! Below is Popeye face.
Oh, I love the park!
Oh, oh..can I touch it???!!!!
Oh those people are really funny.
Today, (Sunday) we've had a pretty quiet day around the hotel. Josh and a couple of the other guys took a taxi to the store (diaper run) and stopped at McDonalds on the way back. McDonalds has NEVER tasted so good. A double cheeseburger is the same in any country. :) No worries, the baby had rice cereal and mashed bananas. No fast food for her. Josh even brought me chocolate. I know, really unhealthy lunch...but we just couldn't eat Chinese again. We'll have it for dinner.

5 comments:

"T" said...

Yall look like yall are having a great time. Already a family. How Wonderfull.
Tonya

FHL said...

Oh Katelyn is adorable!!! Great Smile :-)

Andrea Nielsen said...

She is absolutely precious! She is beautiful and has such a great smile! and I am glad to see you are all with Susan...she was a blessing 9 months ago when I was there. Blessings!

Anonymous said...

Congatulations!!! She is beautiful. I'm so so happy for you.

Anonymous said...

Mikki does the Popeye wink also. It must be a Zhangshu thing. Love it!
Tricia