Thursday, April 17, 2008

Playing, playing

The peanut woke up from her nap in a GREAT mood. She was laughing and playing. Lucky for you I didn't take pictures tonight when she was feeling icky and overly tired (her afternoon nap came too early while we were driving back from the countryside.) She's teething and gets out of sorts and she pitched a bloody murder, flailing body, crying fit for half an hour before she fell alseep tonight. These pictures are much more lovely. In this picture below you get a glimpse of her Popeye look where she squishes up one side of her face. It makes us laugh every time. Don't you think she has Josh's hair?? Hee hee.
Chumpa wumpa (my new nickname for her- it fits) is 10 months old today. To celebrate, she ate her weight in Cheerios!!! If you want to buy her a present, just buy snacks...the girl packs them away.


2 comments:

Mommy Stop said...

Melissa!!!!! I have goosebumps - I am sooo excited! My sister just forwarded me your blog and I am reading everyword. Praise Jesus! Katelyn is just beautiful and is blessed beyond measure to have you as her mama. And what an answer to prayer that she is to you and Josh. Olivia is 11 months old and would LOVE to meet Katelyn someday.

I am praying for you as you travel home and will keep up on your updates.

Oh I am so excited - I can't hardly stand it!

BIG HUGS my sweet friend!

Lisa Ruiz (wait...that's Gawf to you!)

Gaia's Touch said...

i had to laugh while looking at these pics---she seems to be having a great transition with you both :)
love,
roni