Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The nursery is finished!

The pictures you've all been waiting for...the nursery finally done and is ready for Katelyn. I'm so excited! It turned out even better than I pictured in my head....I love it when a plan actually works. I love all the bright colors and I think the baby will like her room. There are some frames on the wall that are still empty because I'm going to use pictures and artwork from China to fill them. I'm also going to make or buy letters that spell KATELYN to hang above the crib. Other then that, I'm all done. Good thing since we leave in two days!








4 comments:

FHL said...

What a gorgeous bedroom, all that's missing is your precious baby girl :-) Wishing you a safe, smooth, and abundantly joy-filled journey!

Anonymous said...

Great job on the room.....it's just beautiful and looks so sunny!!! I just tried calling you guys (8:45 PM/Tuesday) but there was no answer and no answering machine! Wanted to wish you a safe trip....one that will change your lives forever!
Happy traveling!!!
Love, Uncle Ed & Aunt DeDe

Anonymous said...

We are so excited for you and us! The room is just beautiful...bright and sunny...just like Katelyn will be to you for the rest of your life! Can't wait to see you and Josh holding her! Love A. Bird, John & Allison & Adrianne

maria said...

What a gorgeous room -- just waht I'd expect from you, Sissa! Have a blessed time, and come home safely with your girl!